Done-With-You Content and SEO Training
Are you ready to learn how to drive traffic to your website using the power of Google? Here, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to build out a kickass content marketing strategy so that you can be found by customers online.
Content Marketing and SEO Demystified
Have a great content team that could use a little boost? We can help! We work with your existing team to teach them how to strategize, build, execute and promote a world-class content marketing and SEO program.
This program was built for…
Online businesses who want to level up their SEO and blogging efforts in-house.
Marketing teams who would like training in content SEO to reach a national audience.
Boutique agencies or firms that would like to add content SEO as an offering to online businesses.
Here’s the scoop!
I help online businesses create kick-ass content marketing teams without using old, tired strategies by teaching them content marketing and SEO.
Is your team putting out great blog articles and website copy, but it’s falling on deaf ears? You might not be creating and promoting content that’s built to rank.
After 10 weeks of learning, implementing, and practicing, your team will have the skills they need to create a content SEO strategy that brings in traffic and, most importantly, customers.
- No surface-level strategies.
- No jargon and endless technical speak.
- Just 8 weeks of SEO and content marketing strategies designed to get your clients RESULTS.
Think about when you Google a question, which result do you click on? The most enticing, authoritative page-one result, right? Imagine being able to beat out your competitors for that prized page-one status.
In this program, I'll show you exactly what I do to deliver tens of thousands of unique visitors to my clients' websites monthly.
- What I do to really nail down my client's audiences so that I can facilitate the creation of content that SPEAKS to them and produces sales.
- How to scope out your competitors to see what they’re doing—and create something better.
- How to perform keyword research to identify topics that you can easily rank for.
- How to outline posts for ranking success so that you can pass them off to any writer to complete.
- How to work with a team of writers and designers to create quality content (freelancers or in-house).
- How to promote your amazing content + build links to that content to help it rank.
- How to track and report on your success so that you know your efforts are making a difference.
You don't have to take it
“ Karli is an absolute pleasure to work with! She’s articulate, open to feedback, and offers to go above and beyond for projects and teams she works with. It’s simple — she makes things happen! ”
“Karli is an out-of-the-box thinker whose campaigns generate real, quantifiable results. She would be an indispensable resource to anybody looking to take their marketing initiatives to the next level. “
What does it come with?
- 8 weeks of tangible, action steps toward a successful content SEO program.
- Exclusive video content + digestible “how-to” trainings. (Accessible to you and your company for life for future employee training purposes).
- Expert feedback and guidance.
- Shared Access to AHREFs SEO Tool to learn on for 8 Weeks ($99/m for your own subscription after).
- Checklists, sample reports, worksheets, and homework to ensure success!
- 4 Zoom training sessions with Karli to answer questions and help strategize.
- One bonus link-building live training.
- Unlimited email support M-F for the duration of the program.
- 6 weeks of follow-up support via email and one more phone call to be used when you need it.
By the end of our time together you
will be able to…
- Perform a competitor and content gap analysis
- Diagnose site health issues
- Create standout content to out-rank your competition
- Perform keyword research and identify prime ranking opportunities
- Create a content strategy that sounds genuine and speaks to YOUR unique audience
- Find great writers and outsource writing assignments
- Give clear and helpful design direction
- Create effective calls-to-action
- Publish and promote your content
- Track progress and optimize
I’ll break it all down with as little jargon and “SEO speak” as possible until your team really gets it.
You can ask me questions along the way and we can walk through your specific issues and problems together in our training sessions.